We are a Product/Tech team of +60 people organized in Impact teams.
As a Product Manager, you are fully responsible of a functional part of our platform (Gift, Food, etc.) and will join a squad of 6 people with at least a Product Designer, a Tech lead, a QA Manager and several developpers.
You define the most impactful features to implement, and help to deliver the best possible features during our sprints. 💥
You are also fully accountable for these features in production (support daily business, prioritize bugs, feature enhancements, etc.). 📲
You also shall be the single functional point of contact outside the product team regarding her/his features (help/train businesses, etc.).
🚀 Daily business:
- Your support the daily business when needed (workarounds, bugs, etc.)
- You deliver user stories with your squad, and especially validate acceptance criterias,
- You prepare the demo & use cases, consolidate specifications,
- You help regarding communication/training material, etc.
🗺 Roadmap/backlog management & maturation:
- You are fully accountable regarding the squad's backlog & roadmap,
- You gather inputs (Design, UX, dynamic behavior rules, business rules, expert rules, data) to create a user story doable in 1 sprint, with the right use cases & acceptance criterias,
- You enhance the backlog with Business owners & expert inputs (prioritize, split, create, delete user stories) on a day-to-day basis
- You identify product opportunities (user research, etc.) & enhance our product vision with the rest of the team,
- You find smart trajectories to test & learn fast,
- You gather high level requirements and feebacks from Businesses & the Support team and consolidate these inputs into a coherent & impactful Roadmap
✨ About you!
- You have at least a first successful experience to sprint in a squad as a Product Manager, 🔝
- You have a good knowledge of agile methodologies,
- You are highly sensitive to the user experience,
- You have great communication skills and know how to address technical populations,
- You are analytical and adopt a results-oriented approach,
- You are able to innovate and to propose the right solutions,
- You want to evolve in the scaling phase of a company,
- You are curious and you keep up to date with news and best practices in Product Management
- A good command of French is essential.
❤️ And what about the benefits ?
- Office in the midst of Paris, with work AND relaxation spaces 🏓
- A Buddy who will pamper you during your first steps at Wedoogift 👭
- Attractive compensation: a fixed salary + variable compensation
- Our lunch card (Wedoofood) that it can be used for virtually anything anywhere (yes, even on UberEats!) 🍱
- Navigo Pass borne at 100%
- Health care (Alan) also borne at 100%
- Gift vouchers 🎁
- An access to « les Bons Plans » on the Wedoogift platform (cinema subsidies, reductions)
- The prospects of rapid advancement and varied support for their training and development !
We first examine your resume and your cover letter. If it's a match, we'll get in touch with you! ⚡️
Here is how the process is organized:
1️⃣ Telephone interview with Valentine, Talent Acquisition Specialist
2️⃣ Interview with Valentin, Head of Product
3️⃣ Interview with Sylvain, Chief Product Officer
4️⃣ Interview with Jérôme, CEO
We guarantee you an efficient recruitment process in order to welcome you to Wedoogift as soon as possible! ⏳
Committed to equal opportunities, Wedoogift informs you that this position is open, with equal skills, to applications from people with disabilities.